OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Unable to extend Organization Entity

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stepan Yudin 8 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rogyar
    Participant

Hello Guys.
    We have spent some time on attempts to extend the Organization entity using Entity Management GUI with no luck. What we are trying to achieve is to create ManyToMany or OneToMany relation with other entity (we have tried different entities).
    The element for assigning the related entities was successfully added on the Organization edit/update form. However, each time on attempt to save the Organization we are getting the following error:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function add() on a non-object in .../vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/FormBundle/Form/EventListener/MultipleEntitySubscriber.php on line 60

Looks like the

returns nothing in the corresponding method.
    Any help is very appreciated. Thank you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hi, @rogyar. What version of platform do you use?

Rogyar
    Participant

Hello Yurii. We use 1.7 at this moment.
    The issue appears on both 1.7 and 1.6.
    Thanks

Stepan Yudin
    Participant

In my case there is almost the same problem.

When i try to access entity in form event listener by $form->getData() it returns an object. But it is a proxy with NULLs in fields that should contain linked entities (Many-to-One relation). How can i get’ em? If i try to get object and linked objects in controller action via chain of getters calls – everything is ok. Really strange behaviour (

Docker environment for Symfony2/OroCRM/OroBAP development on Windows platform
    https://github.com/stepansib/sf-oro-docker

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.