Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  takki 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

takki
    Participant

We have an issue with email sync:

– Email-body-sync is getting stuck after connecting an IMAP account – even after reinstalling.
    – In the job list, it’s stuck at 0% and marked as running.
    – Job details are inconsistent (see screenshot – tagged as running AND as success).
    – All other jobs are running properly.
    – Logfile says: [2017-08-04 12:00:11] console.ERROR: An error occurred while running command “‘oro:cron:email-body-sync'”. The EntityManager is closed. {“exit_code”:0,”arguments”:{“command”:”oro:cron:email-body-sync”}} []
    – Email-import works fine (including attachments and email-body)

Questions:

1. What does this job actually do?

2. Why is the job not running correctly?

We’re using the latest version of OroCRM.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    msulima
    msulima
    Oro Core

Hi, takki.

Am I right that you use 2.3 version? How I can reproduce this behavior?
    Can I try it with some gmail account or I should use some other email provider?

takki
    Participant

Yes, 2.3. We’re not using gmail but another IMAP account. This shouldn’t make a difference though.

We’ve experienced this on several fresh installations. email-body-sync was running properly until an IMAP account was defined for the user. That was when the job got stuck.

If you cannot reproduce it, please give me a pointer what that job is actually doing!

takki
    Participant

Please update on this!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ssossossosso