ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  indabanathan 2 years, 3 months ago.

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #10900

    indabanathan
    Participant

    I’ve been fighting this all day, but no matter how I create my Magento Bridge integration, I cannot get customers/orders to populate into OroCRM. I am able to configure the the integration fine, test connections work. I have used multiple Magento databases from various clients, but always, no customers/orders/etc are found. I can run it on the command line (with and without –force), and through the cron system, and the results are the same:
    0 elements found

    and
    Completed Newsletter Subscriber Connector Stats: read [0], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0] Jun 23, 2015, 8:41 AM
    Completed Order connector Stats: read [0], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0] Jun 23, 2015, 8:41 AM
    Completed Cart connector Stats: read [0], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0] Jun 23, 2015, 8:41 AM
    Completed Customer connector Stats: read [0], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0] Jun 23, 2015, 8:41 AM

    Both Magento sites have thousands of customers/orders/etc. I have deleted and re-created the integration, installed OroCRM from scratch, and nothing ever finds anything.

    If I create a new Magento user/order, those do get found, but old customers/orders/etc are not.

    Any ideas? Am I missing anything?

    Thank you for your help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #10958

    Hi,

    Could you verify status of oro:magento:initial:sync command? Sync has two commands one for regular synchronization and one for old data (initial sync)

    #11153

    indabanathan
    Participant

    Hello Roman,

    I just deleted and recreated the magento integration and ran this command:
    app/console oro:magento:initial:sync –integration-id=1

    It took a long time (all the regions and whatnot), and returned a bunch of this:
    found 0 entities

    Not one block showed more than 0 found.

    I then ran this:
    app/console oro:cron:integration:sync –integration-id=1 -v –force

    It went much much faster, but still found 0 entities on each section.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.