ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by sunil.nextbits sunil.nextbits 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

jent46
    Participant

Hi I am having issue with my email when I connect it using imap. I already synchronized my mail and everything was ok. In the contacts I can see the email received from them before. But now I want to receive the new emails but it didn´t syncronize with my email again, also I checked in the job queue and it hasn´t created it too. So I want some help to make my email syncronize with the new mails that I received and are from contacts that I already had.
    thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

Hi Jorge,

Is the job daemon running? If yes, can you please provide some logs of the IMAP synchronization?

jent46
    Participant

Yes it is running. There ir no log of the imap synchronization because it appears Email sync completed when I click on sync Emails. I also run sudo app/console oro:cron:imap-sync
    Resetting hanged email origins …
    Updated 0 row(s).
    Finding an email origin …
    The maximum number of concurrent tasks is reached.
    An email origin was not found.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

That’s very strange.

I will ask one of our developers or QA team to check on this issue so we can help you solve it.

Thank you for your patience.

sunil.nextbits
    sunil.nextbits
    Participant

Hello,

i am facing same issue, is there any solution for that?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.