OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Import Export bundle buttons

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sakhrimedamine 8 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Alex Taylor
    Participant

Hi there,

I have created a new entity which needs to be able to be imported and exported. I have done this by copying the logic in oro’s account bundle (importexport.yml, etc etc).

The problem is, when I upload a csv within the modal Nothing happens. After more investigation i found the error ‘Processor with type “import_validation” and alias “” is not exist’ however it is declared within importexport.yml.

The button code is as follows:

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Sergey
    Participant

Hi Alex!

Please post your importexport.yml file content here

Alex Taylor
    Participant

Hi mate,

Here is the file as is. It currently exports and shows my import template fine, however throws an error on import.

Thanks again,

Alex

Sergey
    Participant

First of all you should use own aliases

Next, if you configure `importProcessor: ‘atf_vehicle.add_or_replace’,` import processor you should define proper import processor:

Entity class and tag alias should in button and service configuration

Alex Taylor
    Participant

Hi mate

Sorry that was the wrong file,

End of a long day….

This is the actual file, the entity obviously is atf_vehicle

Thanks again for your quick help,

Alex

Sergey
    Participant

Got it, thanks!

entity_class does not accept parameter name, please pass entity class to button configuration from controller

like here
    https://github.com/orocrm/crm/blob/master/src/OroCRM/Bundle/SalesBundle/Controller/B2bCustomerController.php#L35-35

button configuration:

sakhrimedamine
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m new developper with or_platform and i have an error just with doing an import process
    I want to test the import functionality
    I have created an entity named RcUser using doctrine

in my import-export.yml i have this configuration that i didn’t understand so much

the normalizer, i didn’t change anything just doing with the default configuration

also for the strategy

in my dev log there is this is error
    batch.ERROR: Encountered an error executing the step: An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO rc_user (username, firstname, lastname, email) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [null, null, null, null]:

in the log that i generate to see from where the problem is

>> this is denormalizer resultRC\PlatformBundle\Entity\RcUser::__set_state(array(
    ‘id’ => NULL,
    ‘username’ => NULL,
    ‘firstname’ => NULL,
    ‘lastname’ => NULL,
    ’email’ => NULL,
    ))
    >>this is process ObjectRC\PlatformBundle\Entity\RcUser::__set_state(array(
    ‘id’ => NULL,
    ‘username’ => NULL,
    ‘firstname’ => NULL,
    ‘lastname’ => NULL,
    ’email’ => NULL,
    )

i have also add some log in the parent class of ConfigurableEntityNormalizer

i have this log

>> this is denormalizer parent class class’RC\\PlatformBundle\\Entity\\RcUser’
    >> this is denormalizer parent fieldhelper objectclass’Oro\\Bundle\\ImportExportBundle\\Field\\FieldHelper’
    >> this is denormalizer parent class fieldsarray (
    )

please help,
    Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.