ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by adriwan_kenoby adriwan_kenoby 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Razva
    Participant

Hey,

I know that previously we were required to setup/install Clank manually.

At this point the Git installation manual specify that we should “Configure the Web Socket server process”. But the Documentation Oro Book doesn’t specify anything about this.

Can you please let us know what’s the current status on this?

Cheers,
    Razvan

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Dima Soroka
    Dima Soroka
    Oro Core

Hi Razva

We do recommend to use Supervisor for web socket setup as it is mentioned in the README, installation chapter in documentation will be updated.

Razva
    Participant

Thanks for your fast reply, as usual! 🙂

The “user=www-data” should be the user on which the CRM is running?

If using a cron, how often should this be executed? Once and left in background?

Razva
    Participant

For those looking to install Supervisor in CentOS 7, here’s the best tutorial I could find: https://rayed.com/wordpress/?p=1496

Dima, is it “normal” that the orocrm_message_consumer should not run, only the orocrm_web_socket?

Dima Soroka
    Dima Soroka
    Oro Core

All OroCRM processes should be owned by web server user (www-data, apache or any other configured in your environment). Using cron for web socket and message queue consumer is not recommended as this processes should be always running and monitored/supervised.

orocrm_message_consumer should be running, ERROR shows that something is wrong with configuration.

Razva
    Participant

I think that the config you provided in the README is broken? Here’s my conf:

^^^ This is working.

Now for the message consumer:

This is NOT working:

Maybe there’s a syntax error somewhere?

Thank you! 🙂

Dima Soroka
    Dima Soroka
    Oro Core

Configuration looks correct, most of the recommendations i found are about reloading configuration:

adriwan_kenoby
    adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

I have the same problem, even if I reload configuration…

adriwan_kenoby
    adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

Program name is not display but processes are running and could be visualized by supervisorctl status.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.