ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mike Kudelya Mike Kudelya 8 months ago.

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #29170

    Alan Culvi Bertomeu
    Participant

    Good Morning,

    I’m using version 2.0.

    I have created in the Accounts entity a select field, from the application well but when I want to enter /api/doc/rest_json_api I get a 500 error

    To try to solve it I have created a bundle i in resources / config / oro / api.yml I have written

    Me too

    Do you know any solution?

    I have tried deleting the field to create a new entity and the field put it as one-many relationship, but it is not deleted and the error persists.

    Thanks for your time

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #29177
    Mike Kudelya
    Mike Kudelya
    Oro Core

    Hi

    I have tried your case with 2.0 version (dev and prod). I have no problem with url ‘/api/doc/rest_json_api’. Do you have any customizations ?

    #29897

    Alan Culvi Bertomeu
    Participant

    Good Morning,

    I have reinstalled orocrm and created the select type field in the Accounts entity and it worked fine. After in the Leads entity I have created the same field and it has failed again with the same error but in the entity Leads.

    In the first installation in the entity Accounts had created several fields but all type text.

    #29958
    Mike Kudelya
    Mike Kudelya
    Oro Core

    Hi

    Are you sure that before install/reinstall you had empty database and directories app/cache/dev, app/cache/prod was empty?

    #30013

    Alan Culvi Bertomeu
    Participant

    Yes, in fact I deleted everything and a checkout from GitHub

    #30047
    Mike Kudelya
    Mike Kudelya
    Oro Core

    can you tell me please, did you clone 2.0 or 2.0-rc branch?

    #30161

    Alan Culvi Bertomeu
    Participant

    I did it with version 2.0-rc. This morning I installed version 2.0 and instead of putting a select fields, I created an Entity and a Many-to-one relationship in each Opportunity and also many-to-many for Accounts.

    The error no longer comes out, so I think it works well since in the documentation these relationships come out correctly.

    Anyway as soon as you have a moment are the same with another installation and to see if the problem continues or is solved.

    I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your work because it is not easy what you are doing.

    #30826
    Mike Kudelya
    Mike Kudelya
    Oro Core

    Thank you!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.