OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Accounts grid filters: how to set a dynamic default value based on the user?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Julien Levy
    Participant

I would like that when the user arrives on on the accounts page, as a default he sees only his accounts, i.e. that the ownerName filter has a dynamic default value: his userName.
    How is that possible?
    Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Julien,

You may try to create custom grid view filters (check the guide here) for every user. Unfortunately, dynamic variables akin to those in email templates are not currently available in grid filters.

We will add this feature to our roadmap though, thank you for the suggestion. I will post an update here when we’ll add it to a release.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.