Organization Records Management¶
organization represents a real enterprise, business, firm, company or another organization, to which the
See a short demo on how to create organizations and business units, or keep reading the step-by-step guidance below.
Create an Organization Record¶
Creation of new organizations is only available in the Enterprise Edition.
In order to create an organization record, complete as follows:
- Go to System>User Management>Organizations.
- Click the Create Organization button.
- Define the general details and the list of users for the organization created, and specify if it is a system organization:
The following fields must be defined
Current status of the organization.
Inactive or Active.
|Name||The name used to refer to the organization on the interface. This is the only mandatory field.|
You can also add a text description of the organization.
Select / clear the HAS ORGANIZATION check box, to assign / unassign a user to the organization.
Please note that the HAS ORGANIZATION check box defines if the user is assigned the organization role that you are editing / creating.
View and Manage an Organization Record¶
In the enterprise edition, all the organizations available are displayed in the Organizations grid (System>User Management>Organizations).
From the grid you can:
- Get to the Edit page of the organization: click the Edit icon.
- Get to the View page of the organization: click the View icon.
- Get to the configuration settings of the organization: click the Configuration button.
- To configure menus for the organization: click the Edit Menu button.
In the community edition, you can only edit the organization name and its description. To get to the edit page, in the main menu, navigate System>User Management>Organizations.