We’re excited to announce that you can now try OroCRM Enterprise Cloud completely free for 30 days! Click here to read the full press release.
During this trial, you will have access to a dedicated instance of OroCRM that will save any data you enter or import, as well as any configurations you make. In addition, because the trial uses the latest 1.12 version of OroCRM, you will be able to test out all the latest features and improvements to the system – like our Kanban Board and ACL improvements.
Built using the power of open source, OroCRM Enterprise Cloud comes with all the same capabilities as the Enterprise Edition, but with the convenience of the cloud. Current Enterprise users will love its new features and enhanced scalability, while Community users will enjoy benefits like:
- No more expensive hosting infrastructure costs – Oro will manage all hosting infrastructure needs. This allows you to re-prioritize responsibilities of employees managing the hosting infrastructure to other revenue-driving responsibilities.
- Automatic, hassle-free updates – Stay up to date on the most recent version as soon as its available and enjoy the latest improvements in security and product features.
- Enterprise support – Receive any help you need with direct access to our knowledgeable support team.
Sign up for a free trial and receive the following benefits for 30 days:
- 5 free users
- Send up to 200 emails per day via OroCRM
- Free integration into any supported third-party application
- 1 GB of memory
- 250 GB database
Note: OroCRM offers both free demo and free trial options, but these two offerings serve different purposes. The free demo allows for quick functionality testing for use cases with pre-populated data; however, since all changes made to the demo environment are reset every hour, it is difficult to perform long-term testing and usability.
In contrast, the free trial gives users dedicated access to an OroCRM instance, where any data or configuration changes made are saved for the duration of the trial. This allows users to test the functionality of OroCRM using their own data, processes, and workflows, as opposed to the pre-configured use cases found in the demo.