This feature allows you to create tasks and assign them to users. Tasks assigned to you can be easily accessed via built-in Task List sidebar widget that provides a list of your open tasks in chronological order, and highlighting the ones that are overdue.
Improved UI for launch of the Sales Process workflow
Workflows are an integral part of the OroCRM experience and of every Business Application. Prior to this release, workflow creation and configuration could only be done by developers using the configuration files. With this release we introduce the first generation GUI tool that allows you to create new Workflows and manage some of the features of custom workflows and reduces the dependency on developers. This version includes the following features:
- Access the list of all workflows that currently exist in the system. Note that “System” or built-in workflows cannot be edited, but can be cloned.
- Activate and deactivate workflows.
- Create a completely new workflow or clone and adjust an existing one.
- Specify steps of the workflow and their relative positions in the workflow
- Add transitions to the workflow
For workflow transitions, the following customization is possible:
- Specify transition form (popup or the whole page) and entity attributes that will appear on this form.
- Customize transition button: change its label, icon and style.
- Provide a warning message to the user.
With future releases we will continue enhancing this feature and adding more functionality to allow a user to fully manage Workflows