OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Workflow – Phone call to Magento order

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi,

I wonder what is the best workflow to create a Magento order from an incoming phone call.

If a customer calls, the our call center creates a contact with as many informations as possible. At this point, e.g. the email address is unknown.

Ich the same customer calls the next day, there should be a way to convert the contact (without mandatory fields) into a Magento customer.

What I can do, is select a contact on the “Create Entity” form of the Magento customer. But when I do this, I have to enter all the customer’s information again. Even though nearly everything exists in the contact entity.

I hope someone could help me.

Best,
    Sebastian

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Sebastian,

I agree that it would be a neat feature but at the moment it will only be possible if you write a custom action that will transform Contact data into Magento customer record. There’s no way to do this without development.

Thank you,
    Artem

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Here is the example how you can create lead contact filled from lead data after clicking on Qualify button (transition)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.