OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Workflow failing to save when add Select field

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rodolfo 8 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m working with a cloned workflow “Custom B2B Sales Process” in order to add some fields. When I try to add a field (Select with 3 options), it generates error while trying to save the workflow.

"Could not save workflow."

There is no relevant information being generated in dev.log but I found these logs while inspecting this route:
    /api/rest/latest/workflowdefinition/b2b_flow_sales_funnel_clone_5605aebc51cb3

“Notice: Undefined index: enum in /projects/orocrm-1.10.0/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/WorkflowBundle/Model/AttributeGuesser.php on line 337”

“Notice: Undefined index: enum in /projects/orocrm-1.10.0/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/WorkflowBundle/Model/AttributeGuesser.php on line 338”

{“error”:”Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 3 passed to Oro\\Bundle\\WorkflowBundle\\Model\\AttributeGuesser::formatResult() must be of the type array, null given, called in \/projects\/orocrm-1.10.0\/vendor\/oro\/platform\/src\/Oro\/Bundle\/WorkflowBundle\/Model\/AttributeGuesser.php on line 339 and defined in \/projects\/orocrm-1.10.0\/vendor\/oro\/platform\/src\/Oro\/Bundle\/WorkflowBundle\/Model\/AttributeGuesser.php on line 253″}

Executing xdebug we can see this:

$this->doctrineTypeMapping[$fieldType][‘type’] is equals to “null”
    $this->doctrineTypeMapping[$fieldType][‘options’] is equals to “null”

$fieldType is: “enum”, but if we try to find inside $this->doctrineTypeMapping we don’t see any “enum”

Do you guys have any idea how can I fix this?
    Thank you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.