OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cardiac 8 years, 12 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

cardiac
    Participant

Hi,

I created a new workflow where I have EntityA.
    I want to create EntityB fill columna and columnb and set EntityA.

Error is a DB error:

message: “Can’t create entity AppBundle\Entity\Entityb. An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO app_entityb (columna, columnb, createdAt, updatedAt, workflow_item_id, workflow_step_id, entitya_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [null, null, “2015-04-23 10:22:38”, “2015-04-23 10:22:38″, null, null, 4]:↵↵SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘columna’ cannot be null”
    Name

transition.yml

transition_definition.yml

attributes.yml

How to set the values from workflow form to the new Entity?

Thanks and

best regards

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, cardiac.

I see two possible issues here.

1) In your transition “start_entityb” (transition.yml) you use attributes entityb_columna and entityb_columnb, and in the same time they are not defined in list of attributes (attributes.yml). You have to define attributes first to use them in transition form.

2) Parameter “data” of “@create_entity” action uses keys as property paths – so, please, make sure that entity AppBundle\Entity\Entityb has fields called columna/columnb or has appropriate setters setColumna/setColumnb.

To debug this case you can add breakpoint here and check what data is there.

Also you can check how Qualify transition works in Sales Funnel flow: attribute, transition, transition definition.

Please, write here results of your investigation.

cardiac
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I had an error in attributes.yml. You are right ;)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.