OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Where is the code that import data from Magento to OroCRM?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dmitry Khrysev 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

piavgh
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I need to get all information of customers (if possible) from Magento. Now I need to read the data import logic to customize it for my need. So where is the code?

Thank you very much.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

Please see OroCRM Magento Bundle and our Magento Bridge extension.

piavgh
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thank you for your answer, but can you be more specific? I mean which is the class that actually do the “heavy” work here, for example which class that take care of importing customers from Magento?

MagentoBundle is really big (for me as a non-experienced developer with Symfony), I tried to understand it from last week but I’m not able to find the “key” thing here. I think that maybe class CustomerApiEntityManager will import the customers but it’s only the shell, not the core.

Thank you very much

Hi,
    “Heavy” work is done by a set of classes.
    First of all import job is configured in batch_jobs.yml
    In this file for customer there are 2 import jobs:
    – mage_customer_import is responsible for importing basic customers information
    – mage_customer_load_customer_info is responsible for loading customer information and addresses
    All service names may be found there.

Also there are 2 types of connectors.
    Initial connectors loads information during initial sync. Them start loading starting first execution date and load information until “Sync start date” is reached
    Second type of connectors is so called “delta sync” connectors that load all updates that occurred starting last successful sync date till now.

Customer information is loaded in batches. In scope of each batch information is read by configured reader, than passed to processor, where it is converted to format acceptable by serializer, than it is unsirialized.
    Unserialized object is passed to strategy where all relations are associated with actual DB, ready to write object then passed to writer, which is actually persist record to DB.
    More on Import/Export architecture may be fount in Import/Export documentation

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.