OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions What APIs can I use to develop the integration between OroCRM and Magento?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

tommy.hulbert128
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Our company is an e-commerce site selling shoes. We have a Magento site and have been using Salesforce CRM for over a year. Now we intend to move from Salesforce to OroCRM as we think some features of Salesforce are not necessary and OroCRM will be a better fit for us.

We have an integration extension for magento salesforce but now if we use OroCRM, we don’t have any tool to connect data between OroCRM and Magento. So we decide to build our own integration tool between the 2 systems. Some mapping fields of our plan:
    – SKUs
    – Name
    – Email
    – Shipping Address
    About 7 mapping fields more we are discussing. So can you show me what are the APIs to help us build the integration?

If we cannot build the integration, we have to reconsider the decision to use OroCRM!
    Thanks,
    Tommy

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi Tommy, I’m not sure if I understood well your question. Are you saying that OroCRM doesn’t have a tool to get data from Magento? OroCRM comes with Magento integration out-of-the-box.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Tommy,

Looks like our out-of-the-box Magento integration should fit your needs. Please check its description in our User guide.

If you have additional questions I will be glad to help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.