OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions WebSockets Implementation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 10 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alanstorm
    Participant

In answering my previous question about WebSockets, Dima mentioned OroCRM currently uses them for

Record data updates when one user has open form and another user change the record

Maintenance mode notifications

Where’s the WebSocket server code for these two features implemented? Or, put another way, how I can send my system users a maintenance mode notification?

Digging through the OroCRM source, the only reference I could find to a service being used with clank was the `oro_wamp.db_ping` service. Are there not services for the above two features? Or have I misunderstood something? (this is the most likely candidate — I’m new to clank/Ratchet/WAMP/etc)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

Please take a look to the service called oro_wamp.publisher and it’s usage in OroReminderBundle and OroNavigationBundle (there you also could find code related to record update notifications).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.