OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Visibility of custom reports

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mario-seidel
    Participant

I’m trying to create some reports for different groups of viewers. One the one side there should be global reports, that are visible for all of the same organisation, one the other side each user with its own business unit should be able to create own reports and edit them. But users of different business units may not see the reports of others.

I thought that wouldn’t be a problem but it’s a little bit tricky, because the ownership of a report is assigned to a business unit.

Maybe user ownership is the better way or can someone give me a hint how to handle this?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Adding ownership to report entity will help to solve this problem, we’ll work on this.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.