OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lukequinnell 8 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

lukequinnell
    Participant

Hello,

Firstly, OROCRM looks fantastic and I’m really looking forward to work with it!

I’m trying to get a Vagrant + Ansible setup working with it using PHP & NGINX, I think I’m nearly there apart from one issue which is the login screen, it seems to be forwarding me to a generic ORO login screen and not the OROCRM login screen. When I try and login it just forwards me back to the same screen with no validation messages or indication of any issues that occurred.

If I run the same codebase and database under PHP’s built in server it works fine and I see the correct OROCRM login screen which allows me to login.

I’ve spent a lot of time trying to work out what is going on, does this sound familiar to anyone else?

Many thanks,

Luke.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

lukequinnell
    Participant

I’ve now found out what the issue was, I needed to configuring the directory where session files are saved. So within the parameters.yml file I’ve set the “session_handler” to “null”, I’m aware that Symfony will store the session data in files in the cache directory now which means that when I clear the cache, any current sessions will also be deleted, this works for me while I’m within a development environment.

Thanks,

Luke.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.