OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems User Entity Custom Field (Bigint) i/o Truncation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Spurgeon
    Participant

Hi,

Greetings!

We created a custom field of Mobile No to the User Entity as a Bigint.

While the field has been created and is able to store data, show on grid etc, it is getting truncated as a unsigned int

for eg 9999999999 (10 9s) cant be entered as the form takes only 2,147,483,647 in the create user page and displays any bigger no as 2,147,483,647 on the user grid page.

I tried adding 2 the following 2 lines to

vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityConfigBundle/Resources/views/macros.html.twig to see if it helps, but that didnt make a difference, as apparently truncation happens before reaching the view.

Any Idea on fixing this issue?

Thanks!
    warm regards
    Spurgeon

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello!

I just tried on our demo instance and it went well.
    But anyway i’m not sure that bigint is good solution here(it formatted not correctly for phone number), why do not use just string ?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.