OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems User Emails Not Updated In Inbox

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sakuradesigns 7 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

sakuradesigns
    Participant

When I logged in as Admin, I can see user’s emails updated in System / User Management / Users / Activity

However when I logged in as the user, I go to User Name (top-right menu) / My Emails, and no new emails are showing.

Please help with this issue, thank you in advance.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

If you set up a mailbox for admin user, do these emails update?

sakuradesigns
    Participant

You want me to create this email box as system mailbox or user mailbox?

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

User mailbox.

sakuradesigns
    Participant

I have done what you asked however the emails do not seem to download fully.

The main problem is that none of the emails are downloaded to Inbox. OROCRM downloaded all other folders except “Inbox” folder. The download seems to keep timing out every few minutes. I pressed “Refresh” button in OROCRM to check the email download progress, it seemed like every time I manually clicked on “Sync Emails” button then after 30 seconds to a minute the number of records of emails stayed the same.

The user has about 3000 emails in Inbox. The user also has some emails that has large attachments (less than 5MB). I checked OROCRM setting and attachment download is set to 50MB, so it should not be a setting issue.

I am not sure if it is related, I was not able to see the “Send Email” button under “Activities” menu.

sakuradesigns
    Participant

I checked Job Queue and found the error as below (please keep in mind that I have tried to change “subject” column with type “varchar(998) utf8mb4_unicode_ci” and same error occurs:

Resetting hanged email origins …
    Updated 0 row(s).
    Finding an email origin …
    Found “shawn@abc.com (mail.abc.com)” email origin. Id: 7.
    Get folders enabled for sync…
    Got 21 folder(s).
    The folder “INBOX.spam” is selected.
    Previous max email UID “0”
    Found 0 email(s).
    The folder “INBOX.Bessy Chu” is selected.
    Previous max email UID “4”
    Found 1 email(s).
    Skip “Re: E350 Coupe Quote” (UID: 4) email, because it is already synchronised.
    Batch save time: “0” seconds.
    The folder “INBOX.USPS” is selected.
    Previous max email UID “2”
    Found 1 email(s).
    Skip “Your United States Postal Service Online Business Account” (UID: 2) email, because it is already synchronised.
    The folder “INBOX.Archive” is selected.
    Found 0 email(s).
    The folder “INBOX.Drafts” is selected.
    Previous max email UID “242”
    Found 1 email(s).
    Skip “RE: New inquiry: 2016-2017 Accord 4dr” (UID: 242) email, because it is already synchronised.
    The folder “INBOX.Hank Liao” is selected.
    Found 1 email(s).
    Skip “Re: Paperwork” (UID: 2) email, because it is already synchronised.
    The folder “INBOX.Mel Larsen” is selected.
    Found 1 email(s).
    Skip “grapevine agreement” (UID: 2) email, because it is already synchronised.
    The folder “INBOX.Junk” is selected.
    Found 0 email(s).
    The folder “INBOX.Hotel Lodging Supply” is selected.
    Previous max email UID “12”
    Found 1 email(s).
    Skip “Re: Additional questions for truck purchase unit 1606” (UID: 12) email, because it is already synchronised.
    The folder “INBOX.Socal Edison” is selected.
    Previous max email UID “6”
    Found 1 email(s).
    Skip “Log into Your SCE.com User ID To Complete Your Registration” (UID: 6) email, because it is already synchronised.
    The folder “INBOX.Sent” is selected.
    Previous max email UID “884”
    Found 1 email(s).
    Skip “RE: CUST TSEUNG” (UID: 884) email, because it is already synchronised.
    The folder “INBOX.John Ngo” is selected.
    Previous max email UID “6”
    Found 1 email(s).
    Skip “2014 Rav4” (UID: 6) email, because it is already synchronised.
    The folder “INBOX.Trash” is selected.
    Found 115 email(s).
    The synchronization failed. Error: An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO oro_email (created, subject, from_name, sent, importance, internaldate, is_head, message_id, multi_message_id, x_message_id, x_thread_id, refs, acceptLanguageHeader, body_synced, thread_id, email_body_id, from_email_address_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [“2017-01-07 01:21:06”, “\ud83d\udc7bBoo! 15% off Halloween Candy”, “Jet <hi@jet.com>”, “2016-10-26 21:09:13”, 0, “2016-10-26 21:09:59”, 1, “<20161026170913.7966242.2294028@sailthru.com>”, null, “”, “”, null, “”, null, null, null, 838518]:

SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect string value: ‘\xF0\x9F\x91\xBBBo…’ for column ‘subject’ at row 1
    The synchronization failed. Error: An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO oro_email (created, subject, from_name, sent, importance, internaldate, is_head, message_id, multi_message_id, x_message_id, x_thread_id, refs, acceptLanguageHeader, body_synced, thread_id, email_body_id, from_email_address_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [“2017-01-07 01:21:06”, “\ud83d\udc7bBoo! 150ff Halloween Candy”, “Jet <hi@jet.com>”, “2016-10-26 21:09:13”, 0, “2016-10-26 21:09:59”, 1, “<20161026170913.7966242.2294028@sailthru.com>”, null, “”, “”, null, “”, null, null, null, 838518]:

SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect string value: ‘\xF0\x9F\x91\xBBBo…’ for column ‘subject’ at row 1
    Finding an email origin …
    Found “shawn@abc.com (mail.abc.com)” email origin. Id: 7.
    Exit because all origins have been synchronised.
    X-Powered-By: PHP/5.6.28
    Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

sakuradesigns
    Participant

So here is the problem I found, subject line includes Emoji character. Below is subject line:

“Maserati Westlake: Tell us how you shop! Take our survey! ?”

Since there is no way to tell sender not to send us emails with Emoji characters, what needs to be adjusted to make email synchronization work?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.