OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Upgrade error – 1.5.0/1.7.0

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ignat 9 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi guys!

I’m trying to upgrade (1.4.0/1.6.2) to (1.5.0/1.7.0). But I’m getting some errors:

– Changed my composer.json to use platform/crm 1.5.0 and crm-enterprise 1.7.0
    – Ran composer.phar update –prefer-dist
    – Removed cache manually: rm -rf app/cache/*
    – Tried to update platform but nothing happens: php app/console oro:platform:update -e prod –force
    ** I got the white screen and no log files. When I ran using app_dev.php I got some errors and googled about the that. Changed my config.yml to use this:

Tried again and finally I was able to update but I’m still having some errors:
    php app/console oro:platform:update –env=prod –force

$ php app/console oro:platform:update –env=prod –force -vvv
    Process migrations…
    > OroCRM\Bundle\AccountBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_6\CreateActivityAssociation
    ERROR: The table with name ‘oro_crm_ee_prod.oro_rel_46a29d19b28b6f386b70ee’ already exists.
    > OroCRM\Bundle\AccountBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_7\OroCRMSalesBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\CallBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\CreateActivityAssociation – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\CallBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\OroCRMCallBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\CallBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_4\AddCreatedAtAndUpdatedAt – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\CallBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_4\OroCRMCallBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\ChannelBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\OroCRMChannelBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\TaskBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_2\CreateActivityAssociation – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\TaskBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_2\OroCRMTaskBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\OroCRMTaskBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_4\OroCRMTaskBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\AnalyticsBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_0\OroCRMAnalyticsBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\SalesBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_13\OroCRMSalesBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\SalesBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_14\OroCRMSalesBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\SalesBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_15\OroCRMSalesBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_23\OroCrmMagentoBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_24\AddFields – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_24\OroCRMMagentoBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_24\DropFields – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_25\ChangeAddressPostalCodeLength – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_25\AddRFMMetrics – skipped
    > OroPro\Bundle\OrganizationBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_0\OroProOrganizationBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\MigrationBundle\Migration\UpdateBundleVersionMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\RefreshExtendCacheMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migration\UpdateEntityConfigMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\UpdateExtendConfigMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\ActivityListBundle\Migration\ActivityListMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\UpdateExtendIndicesMigration – skipped

[RuntimeException]
    Failed migrations: OroCRM\Bundle\AccountBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_6\CreateActivityAssociation.

oro:migration:load [–force] [–dry-run] [–show-queries] [–bundles[=”…”]] [–exclude[=”…”]] [–timeout[=”…”]] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env=”…”] [–no-debug] [–jms-job-id=”…”] [–current-user=”…”] [–current-organization=”…”] [–disabled-listeners=”…”] command

[RuntimeException]
    The command terminated with an exit code: 1.

oro:platform:update [–force] [–timeout[=”…”]] [–symlink] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env=”…”] [–no-debug] [–jms-job-id=”…”] [–current-user=”…”] [–current-organization=”…”] [–disabled-listeners=”…”] command

Do you guys know how to solve this? Tried to rename that table but still got other errors.
    Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

Oh, I didn’t see the versions 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 of platform and crm. I’m gonna try to upgrade first to these versions and then 1.5.0. I’ll let you know soon.

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi!
    I was able to upgrade Platform to 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 without any problems. But when I tried to upgrade crm/platform to 1.5.0 and crm-enterprise to 1.7.0 still getting errors.

php app/console oro:platform:update –env=prod –force -v
    Process migrations…
    > Oro\Bundle\ActivityListBundle\Migrations\Schema\OroActivityListBundleInstaller
    ERROR: The table with name ‘oro_crm_ee_prod.oro_activity_list’ already exists.

Removing that table, it tries to create it again and throws a new error:

php app/console oro:platform:update –env=prod –force -v
    Process migrations…
    > Oro\Bundle\ActivityListBundle\Migrations\Schema\OroActivityListBundleInstaller
    ERROR: An exception occurred while executing ‘ALTER TABLE oro_activity_list ADD CONSTRAINT FK_B1F9F019EB185F9 FOREIGN KEY (user_owner_id) REFERENCES oro_user (id) ON DELETE SET NULL’:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can’t create table ‘oro_crm_ee_prod.#sql-2fb_123’ (errno: 121)

#################################################################
    – Update composer to platform: 1.4.3
    – php ../composer.phar update –prefer-dist
    – php app/console oro:platform:update –env=prod –force -v
    – rm -rf app/cache/*
    – Tested in browser
    – Update composer to platform: 1.4.4
    – rm -rf app/cache/*
    – Tested in browser
    – Update composer to platform: 1.5.0
    – Update composer to crm: 1.5.0
    – Update composer to crm-enterprise: 1.7.0

(ERROR THAT I MENTIONED BEFORE)
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\Component\Config\Definition\Exception\InvalidConfigurationException’ with message ‘Unrecognized options “prefer_extension” under “fos_rest.format_listener”‘ in /Users/rodolfobandeira/projects/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/ArrayNode.php on line 316

Fixed app/config/config.yml to:

——————————
    format_listener:
    rules:
    – prefer_extension: true
    ——————————

– rm -rf app/cache/*
    – Tested in browser

Rodolfo
    Participant

Yeah, now I found the changelog of version 1.5.1. You guys changed the config.yml in this TAG. But even upgrading to this version, I’m not able to put the things working here.

https://github.com/orocrm/platform/blame/1.5.1/UPGRADE-1.5.md

Hi
    fos_rest config must look like in UPGRADE-1.5.md for correct API work

Sergey
    Participant

Hi, @rbandeira!

Did you update config according to https://github.com/orocrm/platform/blame/1.5.1/UPGRADE-1.5.md that one? What error do you have now?

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @sergey_zhuravel and @dkhrysev ! Thank you for your answers,

I reproduced again everything from scratch copying again my production database/files. You guys can see all the steps and errors here:

1) Changed my composer.json:

to:

2) Changed my app/config/config.yml according with UPGRADE-1.5.md:

3) php ../composer.phar update –prefer-dist

4) Removing cache and assets:

5) php app/console oro:platform:update –env=prod –force
    Process migrations…
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_4\FixOptionSetObjects
    > Oro\Bundle\ActivityBundle\Migrations\Schema\OroActivityBundleInstaller
    > Oro\Bundle\BatchBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_2\OroBatchBundle
    > Oro\Bundle\BatchBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\OroBatchBundle

[Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\RuntimeException]
    The process timed-out.

6) Trying to run again:
    php app/console oro:platform:update –env=prod –force
    Process migrations…
    ERROR: The table with name ‘oro_crm_ee_prod.oro_activity_list’ already exists.
    > Oro\Bundle\BatchBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_2\OroBatchBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\BatchBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\OroBatchBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\AddNewColumns – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\OroCalendarBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_4\OroCalendarBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_5\OroCalendarBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_5\RemoveCalendarConnection – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_6\OroCalendarBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_7\OroCalendarBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_8\OroCalendarBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\ConfigBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_1\AddNewColumns – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\ConfigBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_1\OroConfigBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_10\OroCRMContactBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\ContactBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_11\OroCRMContactBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\ContactBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_12\ChangeContactAddressPostalCodeLength – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\AccountBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_6\CreateActivityAssociation – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\AccountBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_7\OroCRMSalesBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\CallBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\CreateActivityAssociation – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\CallBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_4\AddCreatedAtAndUpdatedAt – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\ChannelBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\OroCRMChannelBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\TaskBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_2\CreateActivityAssociation – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\AnalyticsBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_0\OroCRMAnalyticsBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_23\OroCrmMagentoBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_24\OroCRMMagentoBundle – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_25\ChangeAddressPostalCodeLength – skipped
    > OroPro\Bundle\OrganizationBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_0\OroProOrganizationBundle – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\UpdateExtendIndicesMigration – skipped

[RuntimeException]
    Failed migrations: Oro\Bundle\ActivityListBundle\Migrations\Schema\OroActivityListBundleInstaller.

oro:migration:load [–force] [–dry-run] [–show-queries] [–bundles[=”…”]] [–exclude[=”…”]] [–timeout[=”…”]] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env=”…”] [–no-debug] [–jms-job-id=”…”] [–current-user=”…”] [–current-organization=”…”] [–disabled-listeners=”…”] command

[RuntimeException]

Julien VINAI
    Participant

Hi Rodolfo,

I’m only an OroCRM partner developer from Synolia but yesterday I upgraded a client instance with this procedure (I wish that you installed OroCRM with GIT method):
    – First of all make a git pull and verify that you have desired tag with git tags
    – Then git checkout tags/name_of_the_tag
    – And finally follow this : https://github.com/orocrm/crm/blob/master/UPGRADE.md

It worked for me.

Don’t try to “just” update your composer.json. Because a lot of things come with a new version. Like Dmitry said for example, you will have to update your config.yml. If you use this method, you don’t have to :)

If you make some changes on the repository. Just stash them with git stash, checkout the tag and apply them back with git stash pop.

SYNOLIA – Lead Developer

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @julien_vinai,

Thanks for your answer! Actually I just repeated the same procedure that @ignat said to me in the last problem that I got trying to upgrade: Someone managed to upgrade ORO to 1.6.1 or 1.6.2 without any errors?

I’ll try as you said! I’ll need to add ‘git remote add’ and pull from that, and push to my repo. Thank you!

Rodolfo
    Participant

@julien_vinai, I did what you suggest and I’m still getting the same problem. It fails first when tries to migrate “v1_3\OroBatchBundle”

I was looking in the code of that schema/migration and it deals with two tables.

And here is the quantity of rows that I have in these tables:

Rodolfo
    Participant

Solved that timeout error adding –timeout=3600

So, now I’m getting only that CreateActivityAssociation error:

php app/console oro:platform:update –env=prod –force –timeout=3600

Process migrations…
    > Oro\Bundle\BatchBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_2\OroBatchBundle
    > Oro\Bundle\BatchBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\OroBatchBundle
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\AddNewColumns
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_3\OroCalendarBundle
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_4\OroCalendarBundle
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_5\OroCalendarBundle
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_5\RemoveCalendarConnection
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_6\OroCalendarBundle
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_7\OroCalendarBundle
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_8\OroCalendarBundle
    > Oro\Bundle\ConfigBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_1\AddNewColumns
    > Oro\Bundle\ConfigBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_1\OroConfigBundle
    > Oro\Bundle\CalendarBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_10\OroCRMContactBundle
    > OroCRM\Bundle\ContactBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_11\OroCRMContactBundle
    > OroCRM\Bundle\ContactBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_12\ChangeContactAddressPostalCodeLength
    > OroCRM\Bundle\AccountBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_6\CreateActivityAssociation
    ERROR: The table with name ‘oro_crm_ee_prod.oro_rel_46a29d19b28b6f386b70ee’ already exists.

[RuntimeException]
    Failed migrations: OroCRM\Bundle\AccountBundle\Migrations\Schema\v1_6\CreateActivityAssociation.

[RuntimeException]

Rodolfo
    Participant

How can I just skip a specific bundle from the migration process?

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

What would be the reason for this?
    You can have additional checks and validations inside the migration script.

Rodolfo
    Participant

@Soroka The reason is upgrade my oro instance.. Do you know any tip to solve the problem described above?

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @sergey_zhuravel, @dkhrysev, @Soroka !

Do you guys have any Idea how can I upgrade it? I can’t lost my old data and I really need that new feature that makes oro-tracking extendable.

Thanks!

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Rodolfo.

You can disable bundles using “exclude” option of “oro:migration:load” or simply exclude some bundles during migration. Then you have to set correct bundle version in oro_migrations table to prevent disabled migrations from executing.

The eaisest fix is to comment not required sections of migrations and then roll back changes.

But all these actions should not be performed in production environment because they might break DB structure or metadata.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.