OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rogyar
    Participant

Hi Guys,

We try to upgrade OroCRM from 1.3.0 to the latest master since we need some of the new features from the nightly builds. Unfortunately, there were few attempts on different servers with the same error.
    After php app/console oro:platform:update –force execution we always get the same error

We are using OroCRM <- Magento flow to sync carts/orders/customers. Maybe someone also faced with that issue and has some ideas how to solve it.

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Rogyar.

Please, put here full trace of get_class warning – you can find it either in console or in error logs.

Rogyar
    Participant

Sure, here is:

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Please, in order of debug try to disable reindexation in command LoadDataFixturesCommand. To do that comment two following lines – this and this.

If it help you I’ll commit this fix to master. Also it would be great to debug which entity triggers this issue – to do that you can run oro:search:reindex command and check whether it will trigger errors.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @rogyar!

Can you please put following expression there and give us a result
    if (!is_object($entity)) { var_dump($entity); die; }

Also, do you have some changes in this file ? Just to be sure, because line numbers do not match code in master.

Hiro
    Participant

I got this page by googling with the error message.

In my case I was trying to check my Migration Script like:

and gets the following message twice:

“php app/console oro:search:reindex” failed with the above message as well.

When I put the debug codes I got:

I kept debugging the code and found if I change the following:

to this:

In my case Account Entity has got over 1000 records so that “if” statement is applied and $entities[Times of 1000] has got empty Array and got error at further logic.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Hiro.

Yes, look’s like this is the issue – we’ll fix it ASAP.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.