OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Unsubscribe option in Email Templates

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Christian J. Gibbs 6 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hmadhur
    Participant

Hi,

How can we give an unsubscribe link in Email Templates and how to handle it?

I will be using the Email Campaign feature to send emails to Leads. How can the Lead unsubscribe himself from all the lists?

I noticed that in the Marketing Lists, there is an unsubscribe option. But this is a maunal process and that lead will only be unsubscribed from that one list. If the admin creates one more Marketing List after unsubscribing the lead from one list, that unsubscribed lead can be added to the new list without any issues.

We have to send an unsubscribe link in the email template so that when the lead clicks unsubscribe link he will be unsubscribed at the Lead level. So that after unsubscribing the Lead should not be considered for any marketing list.

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhur

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Madhur,

I think you should use MailChimp or dotmailer integration for that. Our email templates are not currently capable of this functionality.

We will definitely welcome a PR if you are willing to submit it to the CRM project.

Christian J. Gibbs
    Participant

Just wondering whether there has been any development on the unsubscribe option for your email templates?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.