OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alendo 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alendo
    Participant

I provided a layer over UIBundle to insert a left menù related to an entity. This menù is called in my entity view and is managed by using JQuery accordion, so at the bottom of the menu I have:

In dev mode (I don’t know in prod mode what happen), when I enter directly one of the menu item by specifying the item url I receive the js error in the title.
    If I go to the menu and then to one of the menu item by clicking one of links, it works. Do you have any suggestion?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @alendo ! Is the jquery_akordeon lib compatible with AMD ? If no you have to configure require js accordingly. See shim section there.

alendo
    Participant

Thank you Alexandr
    I don’t understand how to use requirejs.yml, but this doesn’t work for me.

thanks

alendo
    Participant

Please, I’ve written that it doesn’t work for me: may be I don’t understand how to configure it. Is there any documentation? Is it sufficient to configure shim and path?
    Thank you

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.