OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Unable to create Magento order from Oro

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

clmd
    Participant

All:

I have been unable to create a Magento order from within OroCRM. I get a blank screen that pops up when I attempt to create an order for an existing customer (I do see the title bar of new page – just no page content). I do not see errors in my prod.log either.

Any ideas on how I can fix this to be able to add new orders?

Thanks in advance – Brandon

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi @all,

same problem here, one year later. When I click on create order, I get an infinite redirect. The request is running for ever and the create order layer stays empty.

If I enter the URL, the request tries to redirect to another URL that redirects back.

Maybe there is an issue with a Magento patch?`I’m using Magento 1.9.2.4 with oroCRM Bridge 1.2.5 and oroCRM 1.9.6.

Any help will be very welcome…

Best
    Sebastian

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

This is weird. Did it work before the Magento patch?

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi Artem,

No, this is my first try to create orders via Oro.

Here are the URLs called by Oro:
    1. http://[--magento-domain--]/index.php/admin/oro_gateway/do?quote=688&route=oro_sales/newOrder&workflow=oro_sales_new_order&success_url=http%3A%2F%2F[--oro-domain--]%2Fapp.php%2Fmagento%2Forder%2Fplace%2Fsuccess&error_url=http%3A%2F%2F[--oro-domain--]%2Fapp.php%2Fmagento%2Forder%2Fplace%2Ferror
    Status canceled in Chrome, in Firefox it runs forever
    No Response

2. http://[--magento-domain--]/index.php/admin/oro_gateway/do?quote=688&route=oro_sales/newOrder&workflow=oro_sales_new_order&success_url=http%3A%2F%2F[--oro-domain--]%2Fapp.php%2Fmagento%2Forder%2Fplace%2Fsuccess&error_url=http%3A%2F%2F[--oro-domain--]%2Fapp.php%2Fmagento%2Forder%2Fplace%2Ferror
    Status 200
    But also no response.

If I paste the URL directly into my browser I am always redirected to the Admin-Login-Page. Again and again. Endlessly.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Sebastian,

After some digging I’ve found a similar issue in our backlog: The Magento instance provides a response with "'X-Frame-Options': 'SAMEORIGIN'" header. So far as I know there is nothing we can do on OroCRM end to somehow bypass this header, because this is a security feature that is checked on browser level. More details about this tag here.

However, you can disable this on Magento side in Advanced → Admin → Allow Magento Backend to run in frame.

Please check if this will solve your problem. Thank you.

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi Artem,

thanks. Now the Magento Admin shows up.

But there is no order placement… I get the backend login form and then can browse to the place where I can create the order. Is that correct? What should be shown in the iFrame? Could you explain, how this should work with OroCROM and Magento? Are there any screenshots for documentation?

Best
    Sebastian

Vita Pogrebnyak
    Participant

Hi Sebastian,

Now you can login to your Magento store and place an order.
    For more information please use our User guide Magento Shopping Carts and Orders.

Feel free to ask any question.

Regards,
    Vita.

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi Vita,

in your documentation, I can’t see any Magento backend. After the login I’m landing on the dashboard. Is that correct? Sorry for asking, but I can’t see any use in that function it neither the shopping cart nor the customer is predefined in a Magento-“New Order” mask.

Maybe you could send me a real working screenshot by PM?

Many thanks
    Sebastian

Vita Pogrebnyak
    Participant

Hi Sebastian,
    That’s correct – right after login to your Magento shop admin panel, you’ll be able to place an order. (Actually, it’s your shop just rendered in the frame)

You can Place an order from both Magento Customer and Magento Shopping Cart pages.
    This feature allows you to place an order for the specific Customer (email will be populated for the customer).
    Also, you don’t need to switch between OroCRM and your Magento store every time to place an order.

Here’s a screenshot of how this screen should look http://prntscr.com/bxcnrl

Feel free to ask any question.
    Regards,
    Vita.

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi Vita,

on the one hand I’m delighted that it should work as we expect. On the other hand, it just don’t work with our setup.

See our screenshots:
    1) Create order from open quote
    2) Screen after login

What can we do to help us setting things up the right way? I really hope that it’s only a setup problem.

Best regards and many thanks
    Sebastian

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Do you see the login screen every time you’re trying to convert a cart to an order? Normally it should appear only the first time, and then Magento order form should open straight away.

Sebastian
    Participant

No, it appears only once. And if I’m logged in in another browser tab, the login screen doesn’t appear. Then the dashboard is directly shown.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Redirect to dashboard after your first login is default magento behaviour.

Infinite redirect occurs when you are trying call direct url (..admin/oro_gateway/do..) because app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/oro/api/script.phtml contains “location.reload();”. Try to comment it and try get order form directly, without orocrm.

Also try set NO to option Admin > System > Configuration > Advanced > Admin > Security (tab) -> Add Secret Key to URLs.

Hope it helps.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Are you using fresh magento ? If not, try to install it. Interesting, the bug appears or not.

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi Mike,

now it seems to work fine. The only problem is, the the backend user alsways lands on the dashboard on his first login in Magento. With a second try, the new order form ist loaded.

Do you know this behavior? Is there any fix to avoid it?

Best,
    Sebastian

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Magento by default is redirecting to dashboard, you can search magento modules, which provide redirect to initial url.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.