When upgraded from 1.0 to 1.1 I experienced this error.
Given our server where we deployed orocrm is a micro instance we’ve run into different issues building it.
The application is fast enough, however installing or upgrading need you to do some workarounds.
Tracing dependencies for: /home/user/www/domain.com/releases/20140513020329/web/js/oro.min.js
Then I run in the web folder the following command
#node bundles/ororequirejs/lib/r.js -o build.js 1>&2
Tracing dependencies for: /home/user/www/domain/releases/20140513020329/web/js/oro.min.js
Uglify2 file: /home/user/www/domain.com/releases/20140513020329/web/js/oro.min.js
Finally, I ended up generating the file on a local machine and uploading to the server, not the ideal way.
Is there a way to debug this command or any hint where the problem could be happening.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.