OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Translations not working for the Filter of choice-tree type

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shreyas 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

shreyas
    Participant

Hi Team,

I have issue in translations for filters which are of type = choice-tree . All other filters used in this example are of type string which are working fine with translations for {All} to {Tous}.But in filters used which are of type choice tree i am unable to see translations & it shows All instead of Tous.

Please find below screenshot:

Filter Issue Screenshot

Here you can notice that all starting 4 filters (type = String) have translations working fine for All as Tous but for last two filters(type = choice-tree) i.e for Associe a(owner) & DPR (businessUnitId) the translation for All is showing as All itself which is an issue.

Please find below the filter code used in datagrid for the above filters shown in screenshot :

Kindly need help in suggestions on how to solve this Translation issue.

We have already added the key and value in oro_translations table(Key=All, Value=Tous). Inspite of that I am not able to see the translation.

Thanks & Regards,
    Shreyas S

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

We will include the fix in the upcoming release.

As a temporary solution I can offer:

Create custom filter src/Custom/Bundle/FilterBundle/Resources/public/js/filter/choice-tree-filter.js:

Register it on src/Custom/Bundle/FilterBundle/Resources/config/requirejs.yml:

I have created new post, where i explain how to create and extend bundle, if you need it.

shreyas
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for providing the fix. It resolved the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
    Shreyas S

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.