OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Translation to Russian

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Nikita Petrov
    Participant

We need to translate OroCRM to Russian. As mentioned on special page I signed up to Crowdin projects for OroCRM and OroPlatform. As I see in Crowdin OroCRM is translated for 41% in Russian now and OroPlatform is for 32%. But when I go to OroCRM 1.3 configuration page I see 0% translation coverage for Russian language (downloading of actual package also says 0% for Russian language).

What shall I do to get actual translation package with actual translation progress from Crowdin?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Participant

The problem is that all Russian translations at Crowdin service are not approved by proofreader, and translations doesn’t added to builds.

Nikita Petrov
    Participant

We plain to translate all untranslated records in Crowdin and check translated items too. After that is it real that proofreader can approve russian translations for short time?

And the second question. Are there the same items loaded to Crowdin for translation for last version of OroCRM (1.3 is for now)? For example in CRM file OroCRM/Bundle/SalesBundle/Resources/translations/messages.en.yml I see 128 items but in Crowdin I see 171 items for this file (https://crowdin.com/translate/oro-crm/76/en-ru). Also in Crowdin I see validators.en.yml for OroCRMSalesBundle (https://crowdin.com/translate/oro-crm/251/en-ru) but there is not this file in projects files in this bundle. Why there is the difference?

Michael
    Participant

We will do our best for translations become available as soon as possible.

After nearest release they become similar.
    It’s not correct to compare these files, you can compare dumped translation files, they placed at /app/Resources/language-pack/ after you run oro:translation:pack command

Unneeded files should be removed at next release

Difference between public release and translation files can be, it is possible that translations can be newer that public release

Nikita Petrov
    Participant

Ok thank you for answer.

Is there any way to download from Crowdin all russian translations that are already done? In zip archive that is available for download in Crowdin there are not almost all already done translations. I think it’s because proofreader hasn’t approved them yet.

There was release of OroCRM 1.3.2 6 days ago. With them you updated Crowdin translation base or not yet?

Michael
    Participant

Hello
    Sorry for a delay

– No, not approved translations do not added ti zip archive
    – Yep, translations were updated after release

I have a great suggestion, you can become a proofreader for Russian language, just write me your Crowdin username

Nikita Petrov
    Participant

My username in Crowdin is nixikanius. Thank you!

Michael
    Participant

Done. Now you are proofreader for Russian language at OroPlatform and I send you invite to become proofreader for OroCRM

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.