OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Design Questions The filter "oro_html_filter" does not exist

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ignat 8 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Tom Holland
    Participant

I am having a problem getting HTML User Signatures inserted into an Email Template in OroCRM 1.8.2.

Here is the source of my Signature:

<p>User Name<br />Organization<br />Phone</p>
    When I create a template using {{ system.userSignature|oro_tag_filter }} it of course filters out the tags and I lose html formatting/line breaks etc.

When I create a template using {{ system.userSignature }} it of course does not filter out the tags, but instead inserts the raw html into the email body.

When I attempt to create a template using {{ system.userSignature|oro_html_filter }} I get this error:

The template for Content (English) has syntax error: The filter “oro_html_filter” does not exist. Did you mean “oro_tag_filter” at line 29

How do we fix this so I can insert HTML signatures into my email templates?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ignat
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I’ve created a bug report for this issue and I’ll follow up when it will be fixed.

Regards “oro_html_filter” I think you won’t be able to use this Twig filter in template because only allowed Twig filters/functions/tags can be used. They are:
    tags: ‘app’, ‘for’, ‘if’, ‘spaceless’
    filters: ‘default’, ‘date’, ‘escape’, ‘format’, ‘length’, ‘lower’, ‘nl2br’, ‘number_format’, ‘title’, ‘trim’, ‘upper’, ‘oro_format’, ‘oro_format_date’, ‘oro_format_time’, ‘oro_format_datetime’, ‘oro_format_name’, ‘oro_tag_filter’
    functions: ‘date’, ‘calendar_date_range’, ‘oro_config_value’, ‘url’, ‘path’

Thank you,
    Ignat

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Design Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.