OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  archy_bold 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

archy_bold
    Participant

Hi there.

I have some processes to perform actions on entities in the event that other entities are updated. Similar to the Magento contact/account creation process. The thing is, I want to be able to test these with PHPUnit but don’t really know how.

Probably it would be fine to do them in functional tests where I update an entity through one of its controller endpoints, then run the cron job, then assert. Otherwise, direct testing of the processes would work too.

Any advice would be really helpful.

Thanks,
    Simon

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

archy_bold
    Participant

I’ve considered running the oro:process:execute:job command in a functional test, but I don’t really know the best way to get the process job IDs that are relevant.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.