OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Feature Requests Tasks Widget

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Van Overbeke 5 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Razva
    Participant

Hey,

There’s no Tasks widget on the Dashboard. This is a really basic one and it’s *REALLY* useful, obviously. :)

Cheers

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Razvan,

We have a tasks widget at our sidebar panel though. Will it suffice? :)

I definitely agree with you that it will be useful on the Dashboard as well. Our grand plan is to make widgets universal, so they can be added to the sidebar or the Dashboard or both, whichever the user prefers. We have laid the foundations for it in our early versions and will continue to develop it in the future.

Razva
    Participant

Thanks for the sidebar idea! :D

Is there any way to “maximize” de sidebar, so I can see the tasks without clicking on that (very) small icon? :P

Again, thanks for your great support!

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Yes, the sidebar has an “Expand/Collapse” control – two small triangles in the bottom.

Razva
    Participant

Great success!
    PS: maybe you can add the Expand/Collapse icon also on the top of the sidebar? You can barely notice it on big screens. :D

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

I will add an improvement to our backlog.

44aman
    Participant

I’d add a +1 to making the expand/collapse icon more visible. Only found out about it from this thread!

Tom Van Overbeke
    Participant

Hi,

Are there any plans yet to add a recent tasks / calls / cases widget to put on the dashboard?

gr,
    Tom

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.