OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Synchroniser cant connect to Server error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Madhur 7 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Madhur
    Participant

Hi,

For the past couple of weeks I am getting “Synchroniser cant connect to Server” error. We have enabled the port 8080 in our server as well. But still we are getting this error.

Nothing is being logged. When I opened Firebug in firefox I am able to view the following error:

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at ws://<website>:8080/.
    return new WebSocket(url, protocols);

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhur

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Madhur
    Participant

Got it! We had written one Java Application that would import the records from CSV files into OroCRM. So the application was listening on the 8080 port. So OroCRM was not able to connect using this port.

Updated the Java Application to connect to another port and freed up 8080 port. Now this error has disappeared.

Thanks.

Madhur.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.