ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ivan Klymenko Ivan Klymenko 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

kebugcheck
    Participant

Hi, I am new to ORO CRM. I have just finished installing the system. However, when I was trying to sync ORO CRM with Magento, an exception occurred during the execution of this task
    oro:cron:integration:sync --integration-id=1 -v --force

The error message is
    'INSERT INTO orocrm_magento_store (store_code, store_name, origin_id, website_id, channel_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)' with params ["my_store", "MyStore", 8, null, 1]
    SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'website_id' cannot be null

I am wondering if this error has something to do with my Magento configuration or it is related to OROCRM configuration.

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Ivan Klymenko
    Ivan Klymenko
    Oro Core

Hi kebugcheck,
    for better understanding the case, could you please open the Magento integration for Edit, click on the “Check Connection”, check the “Website” drop down then save the integration. After this please check again – does the issue still appear and tell us did you had websites in the drop-down.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.