OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nvanprooyen 9 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

curata
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’ve installed Oro without any apparent issues and have setup an integration with a Magento instance.

I’ve also setup the cron to run the following command every minute as per the installation instructions on the github page https://github.com/orocrm/crm-application.

php app/console oro:cron –env prod

The above cron job is working fine seemingly but I am unable to sync orders and customers due to the following fatal error when I run the command in the first line below.

php app/console oro:cron:integration:sync –env prod
    Run sync for “fairebuys.com.au Integration” integration.
    Start processing “customer” connector
    PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getValue() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/oro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/IntegrationBundle/Provider/SyncProcessor.php on line 214

There were no issues as mentioned with the installation and everything else appears to be working correctly.

Help here would be greatly appreciate as this is a client implementation of Oro.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @curata !

We did some changes in IntegrationBundle, could you please try to update to the latest version 1.4.1 and try again. Also it seems for me that the error you see is not the root cause of issue, you can try first to run sync manually using following command

and see are there any other errors.

curata
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.

Can you advise some documentation on the upgrade process via command line? I’ve read the following below but I haven’t cloned the git repo in the first place, I’ve downloaded and installed the from the zip.

https://github.com/orocrm/crm-application/blob/master/UPGRADE.md

Tried to do it through the Package Manager inside OroCRM and that just ran for about half an hour. Perhaps I have to wait longer but doesn’t seem reliable?

Please advise the best process.

curata
    Participant

Hi,
    Scrap the previous question as I have managed to upgrade to 1.4.1 and also upgrade the OroCRM bridge as it appears a new version was released last week.

The fatal error is gone and sync appears to have worked correctly.

nvanprooyen
    Participant

I’m also having a sync error with Magento, but a different one than originally posted in this thread. When it attempts to sync I’m getting the following error:

I think it is related to the fact that I am doing this locally and during setup I put in localhost as the database connection instead of 127.0.0.1. I changed this value inside app/config/paramaters.yml and attempted to clear ORO’s cache using php app/console cache:clear –env=prod and that outputs the same error. No matter what I do, the connection parameters still seem to be using localhost as the host. How can I fix this? And is this even the issue?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.