OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM stuck after logging page only showing loading application

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  murtada 10 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

prashant
    Participant

Hello ,

Installed the orocrm platform-application as given at https://github.com/orocrm/platform-application.
    pointed the doc root /var/www/platform-application/web in apache vhost configuration.
    now hitting app.php takes me to the login page and after logging through admin,the page is struck at loading application,so far have checked the apache logs.the application logs are generated dev.log but does not contain anything.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

prashant
    Participant

now solved.running bash install.sh ..it gave the java not found.installed the java and now its fine.

murtada
    Participant

Hi,
    am facing the same

checking the logs
    it seems that its looking in the wrong path for some files

and her is the access logs

my installation path is
    /Users/Murtada/Sites/hajer/

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Hi guys

It is an issue in last release and will be fixed in next one. Few workarounds:

Configure vhost and define “web” as document root for your application.
      Override/update /Oro/Bundle/UIBundle/Resources/views/Default/require.js.config.html.twig and change “baseUrl: ‘/bundles/’,” to “baseUrl: ‘{{ app.request.basepath }}/bundles/’,”

murtada
    Participant

Thanks Dima ,

what I did is just coping the bundles directory to the root path till this get fixed

cheers

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.