OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Sorry, page was not loaded correctly

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brentwpeterson 10 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

brentwpeterson
    Participant

I am getting this error when trying to add a user in Admin

Brent W Peterson
    Magento Evangelist

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ivan Klymenko
    Spectator

Hi Brent,
    could you please check application error log and provide us a details?

brentwpeterson
    Participant

[2013-08-29 17:33:09] app.INFO: User invoked class: “Oro\Bundle\UserBundle\Controller\UserController”, Method: “createAction”. [] []
    [2013-08-29 17:33:09] app.INFO: User invoked class: “Oro\Bundle\UserBundle\Controller\UserController”, Method: “updateAction”. [] []
    [2013-08-29 17:33:10] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Twig_Error_Runtime: “An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (“Failed to create /home/orocrm/html/app/../web/bundles/jsformvalidation/js/”) in “OroUserBundle:User:update.html.twig” at line 2.” at /home/orocrm/html/app/cache/prod/classes.php line 4748 {“exception”:”[object] (Twig_Error_Runtime: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (\”Failed to create /home/orocrm/html/app/../web/bundles/jsformvalidation/js/\”) in \”OroUserBundle:User:update.html.twig\” at line 2. at /home/orocrm/html/app/cache/prod/classes.php:4748, Symfony\\Component\\Filesystem\\Exception\\IOException: Failed to create /home/orocrm/html/app/../web/bundles/jsformvalidation/js/ at /home/orocrm/html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Filesystem/Filesystem.php:81)”} []
    [2013-08-29 17:33:10] security.DEBUG: Write SecurityContext in the session [] []
    [2013-08-30 10:23:05] request.INFO: Matched route “oro_user_create” (parameters: “_controller”: “Oro\Bundle\UserBundle\Controller\UserController::createAction”, “_route”: “oro_user_create”) [] []
    [2013-08-30 10:23:05] security.DEBUG: Read SecurityContext from the session [] []
    [2013-08-30 10:23:05] security.DEBUG: Reloading user from user provider. [] []
    [2013-08-30 10:23:05] security.DEBUG: Username “admin” was reloaded from user provider. [] []

Brent W Peterson
    Magento Evangelist

brentwpeterson
    Participant

I removed my cookies from my browser and tried logging in again, I got a 500 error – still debugging

Brent W Peterson
    Magento Evangelist

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello!
    As I see in you error log

This means that web/bundles or/and web/js folders are not writeable for apache/nginx user. Please try to set correct permitions to it.

brentwpeterson
    Participant

YES!! That worked, thank you very much

Brent W Peterson
    Magento Evangelist

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.