OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 7 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

anthonymartin
    Participant

Hi,

I installed OroCRM, and it looks and works fantastically. Except it’s very slow! I installed it on a very fast machine, yet pages take around 3+ seconds to load. Is there anything that can be done to optimize page loading times? I have already enabled PHP accelerators.

Thanks,
    Anthony

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony

Are you running it in production (app.php) or in development (app_dev.php) mode?
    You can check our demo instance, we are using average machine there and performance is good. We are planning to do more optimizations before the GA release.

anthonymartin
    Participant

Hi Dima,

I am running it in production. Where can I find the demo instance to compare it to?

Thanks!

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Please check it out at demo.orocrm.com

BlindFury
    Participant

Hi Dima,

Sorry to hijack this thread but the average load time on demo.orocrm.com for Accounts is 1.5 sec, which is far from good for 1 page (25 out of 70 records).

I also evaluated GA version of the oro-platform assuming, the platform itself would be more performant, – it isn’t.

I’ll try to profile some basic scenarios and send a pull request.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Thanks @BlindFury!

We also working on performance improvements on our end. Currently we are fixing performance of development operations related to cache and dependencies initialization for twig extensions which have significant impact on each request.

BlindFury
    Participant

That’s what i noticed as well, most of the request time is spent in twig, which was odd at the time.
    Extensions explain a lot :)

maxdamage
    Participant

Hello,
    Any news regarding twig processing time improvements? It’s a bit of a blocker to me.

Cheers!

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

No, we didn’t work on this yet.

Jignesh
    Participant

Hi Dima

can you share AWS instance required for http://demo.orocrm.com/ like perfomance? including email syncing from 10 email accounts

Thanks

incolor
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, please share all settings to the server in order to get this speed. I use a fast server, but Orocrm is extremely slow and constantly experiences timeouts. Right now it is completely unusable, so I am very curious how my server should be set to make this work.

Thanks

Jignesh
    Participant

we are using AWS t2.large plan for it but still slow it costs us 75 USD per month but still not like speed of Demo Site

incolor
    Participant

I am on a dedicated server:

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1231 v3 @ 3.40GHz / 8 CPU core
    16GB RAM
    CENTOS

Not even close to the speed of the demo site :(

Jignesh
    Participant

i tried with PHP 7 and it improves performance but still not close to Demo
    Note : with php 7 it brings some errors in certain pages

BlindFury
    Participant

You can try opcache.validate_timestamp set to 0.

incolor
    Participant

Wow thanks @BlindFury that actually worked!

The only thing that is still acting strange is when I click on System->configuration, it just keeps loading.

But the rest is working great now :-D

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.