OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Set up B2B Sales Process Flow

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

frederic.b
    Participant

Hi,

1. How do I activate Sales Process Flow and get the buttons which enable to convert Lead into Opportunity?
    I watched the demo but I cannot set up the Sales Process Flow athought I activated all workflows:
    I do not get the buttons “Disqualify” and “Convert to Opportunity” for Leads.

2. Is “B2B Customer” actually mandatory for every Opportunity or can we deactivate this field?
    On the video demo, on Opportunity page, “B2B Customer” is not mentioned is not a mandatory field.
    Whereas in my OroCrm, “B2B Customer” is mandatory for every Opportunity (so I have to create one for every opportunity, with same redundant info!!).

3. How to make “Close As Won” and “Close As Lost” buttons appear in Opportunity pages?
    All workflows activated in my OroCrm but I do not get them.

4. How to get “CRM – Sales Pipeline – $Opportunity” in Configuration?
    I do not have this in my Configuration menu so I cannot set up probabilities for opportunities…

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Frederic,

1. These buttons should be available for Leads at all times; they are simple actions and not a workflow. Apparently the problem is that you have activated the old Unqualified Sales Lead flow; turn it off and the buttons should appear.

2. We are removing this restriction in the 2.0 release; you will be able to link Opportunities to any type of customers or even directly to Accounts. The release is almost here, it should be out next week.

Also, why do you need to create new one for every opportunity? You can reuse the existing customers as well—just start typing the name and then choose it from the selector.

3. Activate the Opportunity Management Flow in workflow management UI. Also make sure that the Sales Process flow for the Sales Process entity is turned off to avoid confusion.

4. This functionality will be added in the 2.0 version.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.