OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions services not found in bundle

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hemham914 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hemham914
    Participant

Hello,

I have an application with about 5 different bundles. In the latest bundle (which I created by copying a previous, functioning one and renaming the filenames & everything in them), I have a form handler service that I defined in services.yml, however when I go to the ‘create’ page where the form is displayed, I get an error in log that reads:

Here is what my services.yml looks like:

I doubled checked and it looks like I am loading the services.yml file from my Extension class. I’ve tried clearing the cache on all env’s (via manual deletion & command line). When I run container:debug, I don’t see the service listed BUT I do see the services from the bundle that I copied in order to make this one.

Any ideas because I am stumped..

Thanks in advance

~Coding my life away~

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hey! It seems for me that you have typo in “extension” class name. It should called Stc\Bundle\ContractBundle\DependencyInjection\StcContractExtension. Please double check filename, class name and namespace.

hemham914
    Participant

I don’t see where that is in the code I posted above. Where do you see that at?

If it helps the code is on github :

~Coding my life away~

hemham914
    Participant

Your absolutely right that was the problem Thank you!

~Coding my life away~

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.