OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Separate OROCRM of OROPlateform

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  spyke13008 9 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

spyke13008
    Participant

Hi !

Before explaining my problem, I want to excuse me for my english, i hope to do the best possible.

I would want to know if it would be possible to separate the CRM module of the platform ORO.
    Indeed, we would like to integrate the part CRM as a bundle into our interface already existente, and thus “to break” the link existing between these 2 parts but I have just seen that exactly during the installation of the CRM, it installs inevitably the platform further to the following line in the composer of / vendor / oro / crm:

” Require “: {
    “Php”: ” > 5.4.9″,
    “Oro / platform”: ” 1.4. * ”
    }

this is just for the simplicity of installation of the CRM, or this bundle cannot work without the platform?

In other words / vendor / oro / crm has need of / vendor / oro / plateform?

Thank you,

Excuse me again for my english ^^

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

msarandi
    Participant

@spyke13008 I don’t think it will work for you as there are too many dependencies on OroPlatform and OroCRM was not designed to work as a stand alone bundle

spyke13008
    Participant

@Yoav Kutner, Ah, it’s a pity! Thank you for this answer.
    I like the challenges, I am motivated, I am going to try ^^

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.