OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Sending e-mail with BCC field contains more addresses

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hazi.peter 7 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hazi.peter
    Participant

Hi!

I want to open an email sender dialog with prefilled BCC field (value specified in GET parameter).

URL eg: https://domain.com/email/create?bcc=user1%40gmail.com%2C+user2%40gmail.com

BCC field should contains more than one e-mail address.

The dialog works perfectly except that addresses interpreted as 1 address entity therefore I can’t
    select (remove) those separatly.

I look at the platform code (Oro\Bundle\EmailBundle\Builder\EmailModelBuilder::getRecipients()) and found that this operation is hard-coded.

Can I override this functionality anyway?

Thanks,
    Peter

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

How to override services i have written there. At the end $addresses variable must contains something like this:

hazi.peter
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

This solution works fine!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.