OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 10 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

murtada
    Participant

Hi everyone,

am trying to create a bundle which contains 2 Entities Product, and Brand

in Product Entity I have ManyToOne property with the brand entity

my issue is when I’m creating new product I need to select brand from the brand entity ,but the brand field is allows showing searching and not returning any results back, I’m not sure what I’m missing but here is some of what I did so Far
    I have selected parts of the code which is relevant

Form->Type->BrandSelectType Class

Resources->config->from.yml

Form->ProductType

cheers

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jaimy
    Participant

Hi Murtada,

I see you’ve made a typo :x

The second line, I think it should read:

I’m not sure whether this solves your problem, but this should affect the workings of your search in some way.

Kind Regards,

Jaimy Casteleijn

murtada
    Participant

thanks Jaimy for replaying back

actually the same typo is also in the parameter so it wouldn’t make any difference, but I have fixed it and the same issue is still there , no results are back

perhaps if someone can tell me the right way to do , it would be great

thanks again

Regards

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi!

I think that you forgot to add you entity to search index.

Please see /OroCRM/Bundle/AccountBundle/Resources/config/search.yml as example of search configuration for entity.

After configuration filled properly you have to run app/console oro:search:reindex #Rebuild search index

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.