OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

infocurci
    Participant

I need to duplicate the search engine of ORO (placed on the top bar) on my bundle, limited to one specific entity.
    I read query_builder.md (on OroBundle / SearchBundle / Resources /doc), and I found an interesting PHP code:

it can be usefully for my needs?
    How I create the auto-complete form, like Oro’s search engine?
    Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @infocurci!

Is it really required to create new search engine for your case ? Could you please take a look to form that based on select2 with autocomplete(this one) it uses this controller for autocomplete, so, at least you can try to reuse controller.

In order to make your entity available for search you need to create configuration file(see).

If your really have some specific case you can take a look to our custom autocomplete handler there.

Hope this will be helpful for you!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.