OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Sales Manager user not able to view datagrid

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Madhur 8 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Madhur
    Participant

Hi,

I created a bundle and the entity as given in the documentation.

The bundle works perfectly for Admin user. When a user with Sales Manager role logs in, he is not able to view the datagrid. My custom entity ownership is Organization. I have given all the permissions for the custom entity to the Sales Manager role. In-spite of that the user is not able to view the records.

The logs show one thing:

When I check in the profiler, the sql statement that is executed has one “AND (1 = 0)” condition added to it. Now I dont know from where this “And” condition is being appended.
    Let me show you the code:
    The Entity Class (Excerpt):

and the datagrid.yml is

So what is wrong? What is ACE?

The Sales Manager user is able to view the detail view, able to create and also delete the record. But the datagrid is giving problems.

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhur

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hi, @mhalapeti.

Your grid is empty because your user have not access to Organization entity.

You can change inner join to left. In this case, for this user you should see the records and empty ‘Organization’ column.

So, your grid definition will be:

Madhur
    Participant

Yurii,

You are a life saver. :)

Great, thanks. It worked perfectly. I didn’t really think in those terms.

Wonderful.

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhur

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.