OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Sales By Date Report

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

19prince
    Participant

Hello…

I asked this question over in the Q&A a couple of weeks ago, I never got to a successful report.

Here’s what I’d like to output:

Date | Total Sales
    11/28/2014 | $100
    11/27/2014 | $200
    11/26/2014 | $300
    11/25/2014 | $400

Grand Total: | $1,000

Here’s a screenshot of my report’s settings. This report spits out each order, not grouped as a total by date.

What am I missing? Any help would be truly appreciated!

-Darren

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

Unfortunately I don’t think we have ‘GROUP BY DAY’ in OroCRM. You can generate your custom report with a sql query like this:

19prince
    Participant

@Rodolfo. Thanks for chiming in. Pardon the total noob question, is there a place in the GUI for me to execute this sort of SQL query?

Thanks again!

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @19prince !

I don’t think so. I just tested here using a MySQL Client. Maybe someone from oro-core have other solution.

:/

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hi, 19prince.
    Yes, for now, you cannot create this report in report builder UI page.

But you can create custom report mannualy.

An example of such report: http://demo.orocrm.com/report/static/leads/by_date

As you can see, here we have grouping by date.

How it was done.

Main query for this report you can see here: https://github.com/orocrm/crm/blob/master/src/OroCRM/Bundle/ReportBundle/Resources/config/datagrid.yml#L172 .

Here we made datagrid configuration for this report. The name of grid config shoul be in format orocrm_report-group_name-report_name.

After this, we should connect this report to the menu.

Menu item was done here: https://github.com/orocrm/crm/blob/master/src/OroCRM/Bundle/ReportBundle/Resources/config/navigation.yml#L56. As you can see, here we use orocrm_report_index route with parameters group name and report name from the current grid report config name.

And after this, this item was added to the menu tree here: .

cardiac
    Participant

hi,

do you have any news? I want to work with datetime fields as date to generate sth like the “leads by date”.

Do I still need an independent datagrid or is the product owner able to create it herself?

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

No progress I’m afraid.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.