OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Running setup translation for my bundle I lost oro translations

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alendo 9 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alendo
    Participant

I run setup translation for my bundle

and a lot of oro label are not set, for example I have __created and __updated in place of Created at and Updated at in items view.
    Have you any suggestion?
    thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Participant

Hello,
    This is known issue, this is how Symphony’s translation command works with bundles
    We are working on this issue, in nearest releases will be implemented possibility to do such translations

Thanks for your support

alendo
    Participant

Is it possible to come back to the initial situation?
    Thereafter we partecipated to orocrm localization with italian translation, is it possible to have translations?

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Hi

Just to get a full picture of what you are trying to do, may i ask you to describe your use case with more details and expected result please?

alendo
    Participant

In my views I have __oro.ui.created_at in places of ‘Created at’ and other strange label. I have seen that in oroui bundle there is this translation ‘Loading …’: ‘__Loading …’ and I see the translated label when I load a page. This happend after I call:

is it possible to restore the previous situation?

Thereafter, is possible to add the italian and other translations to the whole application (other than my bundles). We sent our contribution to italian trasnlation, and we are available to complete and mantain it.
    Thanks and regards
    Alessandra

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.