OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Route "orocrm_sales_b2bcustomer_index" could not be saved. Route not found.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hiro 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Hiro
    Participant

I have just upgraded OroCRM and when I try to see the website I get the following after logging in:

When I execute the following command I don’t get the route “orocrm_sales_b2bcustomer_*”:

Odd thing is that Symfony does not seem to recognize the file:

but it does recognize if I copy the above file into the controller folder in my bundle folder, and the route “orocrm_sales_b2bcustomer_*” is generated.

I think the controller is recently shown up as my other development environment having One week older OroCRM does not have the file.

For now I just commented some lines in
    vendor/oro/crm/src/OroCRM/Bundle/SalesBundle/Resources/config/navigation.yml

as follows:

Any Idea what is going on and if I can fix this issue?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hiro
    Participant

My other development environment having older version of OroCRM was not one week old.

The last commit of OroCRM in the above folder was as follows:

Hiro
    Participant

It was happening because of the bundle I overwrote (as it was overwriting OroCRMSalesBundle).
    After deleting the bundle folder and cleared Symfony Cache it fixed the issue.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, Hiro.

Please, see this topic and this post – look’s like it’s the same issue.

If you still have some issues after reading that – please, put here content of your routing.yml.

Hiro
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.