OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM RFM Channel configuration limit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

amarinsek
    Participant

Hi team,

I´m having some issues configuring RFM metric for a given Channel. I am not able to set a score for clients with Frequency less than 3 per year. I keep getting the ” Frequency Values should be in DESC order” error.

Below is a print of the intended levels: RFM config

Using any frecuency scoring above 3 orders per year gives no error.

Is this a bug? Is this intended? Am I doing something wrong?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

Which row you’re trying to change it in?

amarinsek
    Participant

Hi Artem,

In this case both Recency and Monetary value were saved correctly. When i tried to change frequency from “Less than 3” to “Less than 1” on the last row I got this message. Same case for 2 as minimum. It will only let me save with 3 orders per year as minimium Frecuency.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Looks like you didn’t change the other rows correspondingly. If you want the minimum threshold for Recency to be set to 3, you need not only type “3” in the row for “4” pocket, but also set at least 4 orders p.a. in the “3” pocket, then at least 5 orders in the “2” pocket, and at least 6 orders in the “1” pocket. Otherwise you will not get the correct pockets in order—and that’s what this error is about.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.