OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander 8 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

golriz.nourani
    Participant

Hi
    I had some migration on tables but I repent of it so
    -delete migration file
    -delete migration version from oro_migrations table
    -delete [customeName] migration’s filed from oro_entity_config_field table
    -delete [customeName]filed from main [Account] table

but i have error:
    [Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Exception\RuntimeException]
    A model for “OroCRM\Bundle\AccountBundle\Entity\Account::customeName” was not found

last week i work of version 1.7.5 and there was not any error but when i upgrade to version 1.8.2 i have error

is there another place in database that have config of migration?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexander

Hi, @golriz-nourani.

Please check ‘oro_entity_config’ table, actually the record related to the Account.
    Seems you’ve forgot to delete references to your [customerName] field. So, it still present in proxy classes.
    Also please check ‘oro_entity_config_index_value’ table.

Actually, the right way was to create migration for deletion of your field.

Also you can use the cli commands for debug purposes, hope it will help you to investigate the problem:
    – ‘./app/console oro:entity-config:debug’
    – ‘./app/console oro:entity-config:debug -l’ -> will give you the list of all entities
    – ‘./app/console oro:entity-config:debug “OroCRM\Bundle\AccountBundle\Entity\Account” -l’ -> will give you the list of all fields for ‘Account’ entity
    – ‘./app/console oro:entity-config:debug “OroCRM\Bundle\AccountBundle\Entity\Account” fieldName’ -> will give you the configuration of ‘fieldName’ for ‘Account’ entity.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.